Monday 24 December 2012

Tried a new pasta types today....
Funny though they may sound, they did taste pretty good....
The first one I made was called 'PICHI'.... 

The name simply means hand rolled. This pasta is freshly made before cooking. I hand rolled them into thin noodle like and dropped them into boiling water with alot of salt. I then placed it on a plate and poured the hot arrabiata sauce over it....
The next 1 i made is called flat-noodle pasta...
Its a very simple method and easiest to make....
I rolled the dough into a very flat (about 1mm thick) roti and then cut it into thin strips....
I then boiled these strips for 4-5 mins on high flame, drained and washed in cold water...
I added this pasta into the arrabiata sauce and voila!!!! Pasta is ready to be served...
Recipe for pasta dough and arrabiata sauce coming up in my next blog post....

3 comments:

  1. it looks yummy
    we will definitely try this recipe
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat looks tasty dear. . :) :) Tho i don't like Arrabiata Sauce. . But yes i like your recipe and i wil try making it with some variations. . :) :) Thanks for sharing this one. . :)

    ReplyDelete